* The Prayer Ministry has 15 active members and is open to anyone who has an interest in developing their prayer life.
* The Prayer Ministers volunteer and take turns for activities that include:
- praying with pastor before every worship service.
- collecting prayer cards at the beginning of every service.
- praying in our prayer room during every worship service.
- preparing a monthly prayer calendar for our members.
- sharing a devotion and prayer at the beginning of each gathering.
* Our prayer gatherings are the Wednesday afternoons: Sept. 12 thru Oct. 31 from 1:00-2:30pm and Sunday evenings: Sept. 9 thru Oct. 28 from 6:30-8:00pm. We meet in the Upper Room to take care of the monthly volunteer schedules, to share prayer concerns and praises, to have a short study, and any other business that comes before the group.
We serve a loving and merciful God who desires a close relationship with His people. Developing and deepening that connection through the power of prayer is not only a delight, but also our responsibility to Him, to ourselves, to the church and community. Please join with us as we share, pray, and listen to Him speak. For more information you may contact Betsy Miller @ 548-6928 or email: email@example.com or the church office at 548-5770.